Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Flames of War - Painting German Tanks - Panzer IV, Panthor A, Panthor G, JagdPanther and Stug

Hey mates!

The puzzle of the Panther has been solved!







The struggle I had with both of these tanks is making sure the chassis both secured properly to the tank tracks. 





Once I was happy with how this all stayed connected, I the started to do the base paint for all the tanks.



I chose to do a combination of Hetzer and Strip ambush camouflage theme for the tanks.Both of these styles fit in with Late War schemes and have no dots. 



I will be doing the tracks in a redish color, German tanks where primed in a red oxide primer. Then had a dark yellow base coat sprayed over them until 1944, where they simply applied the camo pattern directly over the oxide primer.

No comments:

Post a Comment