Tuesday, May 24, 2016

WIP - Knight Atrapos Part 3


Fayte here!

Looks like things have come together nicely for the Knight. Speeding along, I fixed the green and gave a quick highlight color to blend it. It really saved my butt knowing I had a color in my drawer that would cover it! *whew*
When we last saw our hero...
Thankfully, I caught the bug to really dive into the model and get to work. I had a Friday off, so I saw it as a good opportunity to work hard on Thursday night and Friday to really make things shine. I pulled out my Vallejo Liquid Gold - Old Gold paint and went for the gold trim....and found it was dead. Yep, I tried painting with it, and it was thick and old.

Well, time to grab that new paint! In no time I had gotten that trim and moved onto some copper areas, pull out my Vallejo Liquid Gold - Copper aaaaaand! Dead.
It even oxidized!
Well, that's not good! In any case, some Tinny Tin saved my butt and I cruised along into the realm of decals and detail work. And in no time....
Oil wash: Unlocked

Chicken Walker!

Almost....there.....
Next post will be the finished product! Weathering powders and OSL effects still to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment