Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Warhammer 40k Painting - Imperial Guard - Camo Scheme

Hey Mates

Demorte checking in apologize for the lack of content last two weeks.

I can assure you that me and Fayte have several projects on our desk. Our lives have just gotten abit busy and we lost track of time.



This is more a show case of a side project I work on from time to time. 

Usually when I am in between commissions I work on my next army. Imperial Guard has been a headache of a army to try to make competitive. Still have not been able to make a solid, hard hitting list to stand in the top tournament rankings. I did put a list together, but found that converting it to run under the Heretics and Renegades codex was a better choice. 

Regardless of what codex am running them under my scheme remains the same. 

The scheme I picked is M81 US army Woodland fatigues.

Scheme 1 is full camo with a earth shade over it. 







Scheme 2 and 3

Scheme 2 is full camo as well with no wash.
Scheme 3 is the same as scheme 2 just the armor is not camo.







More pictures










No comments:

Post a Comment